A Styleside Dream Ride
- 302ci short block bored .040″ over
- Edelbrock Performer camshaft with roller lifters
- Edelbrock Performer timing chain and gears
- Edelbrock E-Street aluminum cylinder heads with Magnum roller rockers
- Holley Street Avenger 670-cfm carburetor on black powder-coated Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake
- Lokar throttle cables
- Carter rotary vane electric fuel pump
- Canton rear-sump oil pan with Melling pickup
- PerTronix billet electronic distributor and Flame Thrower ignition coil
- 100-amp Tuff Stuff single-wire alternator
- Borgeson/Saginaw power steering pump
- Summit high-torque mini starter
- March mid-mounted bracket, pulley, and serpentine belt system
- Custom aluminum radiator and shroud with SPAL electric cooling fan
- Ford Motorsport reverse-flow aluminum water pump
- Billet radiator cap and overflow tank, Hose Candy kevlar radiator hose covers and heat-shrink clamps
- Silver heat-treated Hedman shorty headers, custom stainless steel exhaust system with Borla * ProXS mufflers
The replacement 1966 frame was powder-coated in black and features boxed front rails as well as C-notches over the rear axle. Drivetrain and exhaust modifications include.
- Ford C4 automatic transmission with performance torque converter, shift kit, and high-capacity cast aluminum pan
- Custom driveshaft
- Black wrinkle-coated Ford 9” rear end with modified mounting brackets and Richmond 3.55:1 ring/pinion
- Ford Performance 28-spline Trac-Lok differential
- Custom Strange Engineering 28-spline rear axles
At the Motor Car Group, we're enthusiasts first. We want you to enjoy your new car from the minute it's delivered and the trailer door drops. Before a car leaves our shop, it's gone through comprehensively, both visually and mechanically. We do more than just kick the tires, though: We road test (if the weather permits us here in Cleveland!) and polish it inside and out.
We're proud of our inventory and do our best in describing each example as accurately as possible. As with all classic cars, it can be difficult to know the true miles and history. Further, what one person sees is a gem, another person might not. So before making an investment, we encourage you to hire the services of a private inspector for a third party opinion. After all, we want you to be happy with your car for years to come!
No matter where you'd like your car shipped to, let us make the arrangements. We've shipped cars all over the world. Delivering your new ride in an enclosed carrier is nothing new for us. We'd be honored to arrange all the logistics for you! Every car we sell, from Sunday drivers through the rarest exotics, is meant to be driven-get out there!
If you have any questions before, during or after the sale, do not hesitate to contact us. It's what we're here for! Call us at (440) 914-0000, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and see the new shop at 6441 Davis Industrial Parkway, Solon OH 44139. We're 26 miles from Cleveland Hopkins Airport and we can pick you up when you come to inspect or purchase your car.
We welcome any prospective buyers, their buyer's agents or inspectors from Monday through Friday during business hours, as well as evenings and weekends by appointment. We're car people who love what we do, and you'll feel it from the first time you contact us. Give the R&H crew the opportunity to serve you: Our passion and attention to detail set us apart!