over 155,000 invested!
Ford Mustang FP350S Built by Ford Motor Company
This vehicle is the successor to the Boss 302S that won 3 Pirelli World Challenge Manufacturer's Championships in addition to several SCCA Touring Championships. The FP350S was developed to compete in the Trans Am and SCCA racing classes, continuing the long tradition of winning Mustangs.
The Ford Performance FP350S is a turn-key race car designed for off-road racing competition. The Shelby FP350S was developed to compete in the Trans Am and SCCA racing classes, continuing the long tradition of winning Mustangs. There were a maximum of 50 serialized 2017 FP350S cars built in the third quarter of 2017.
NOTE: This vehicle does not have a VIN and is not street legal.
POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
- 5.2L 4 valve/cylinder V8 Bore x Stroke: 94mmx93mm
- 8250 RPM Redline
- 12 quart deep sump racing oil pan and oil cooler
- Tremec 3160 Transmission with integral pump and Ford Performance shifter
- Torsen differential w/ 3.73 FDR
- Unique race wiring harness
- Seam Welded and Weight reduced Unibody
- FIA Fire Supression System
- Sachs Race Coilover Dampers
- Race Caster/Camber plates
- Steering: Ford Performance Adjustable Race EPAS
- AP Racing Radi-CAL 6 piston front - 2 piece 372mm front rotor
- AP Racing 4 piston rear - 2 piece 340mm rear rotor
- Race Brake Cooling Ducts
- TRW / Ford Performance Race ABS
WHEELS & TIRES
- Forgeline wheels
- Hoosier P315/30ZR18 91W front and rear
- Ford Performance carbon matrix splitter
- APR Performance carbon fiber adjustable rear wing
- FP350S graphics package (optional)
- Front and rear tow hooks
- Full FIA-compliant roll cage
- MOTEC Data Acquisition System
- Sparco FIA Racing seat and quick-release steering wheel
- Sabelt FIA racing harness
- Cool Shirt System installed
At the Motor Car Group, we're enthusiasts first. We want you to enjoy your new car from the minute it's delivered and the trailer door drops. Before a car leaves our shop, it's gone through comprehensively, both visually and mechanically. We do more than just kick the tires, though: We road test (if the weather permits us here in Cleveland!) and clean it inside and out.
We're proud of our inventory and do our best in describing each example as accurately as possible. As with all classic cars, it can be difficult to know the true miles and history. Further, what one person sees is a gem, another person might not. So before making an investment, we encourage you to hire the services of a private inspector for a third party opinion. After all, we want you to be happy with your car for years to come!
No matter where you'd like your car shipped to, let us make the arrangements. We've ship cars all over the world. Delivering your new ride in enclosed carrier is nothing new for us. We'd be honored to arrange all the logistics for you! Every car we sell, from Sunday drivers through the rarest exotics, is meant to be driven-get out there!
If you have any questions before, during or after the sale, do not hesitate to contact us. It's what we're here for! Call us at (440) 914-0000, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and see the new shop at 6441 Davis Industrial Parkway, Solon OH 44139. We're 26 miles from Cleveland Hopkins Airport and we can pick you up when you come to inspect or purchase your car.
We welcome any prospective buyers, their buyer's agents or inspectors from Monday through Friday during business hours, as well as evenings and weekends by appointment. We're car people who love what we do, and you'll feel it from the first time you contact us. Give the R&H crew the opportunity to serve you: Our passion and attention to detail set us apart!