454ci with automatic!
Work on this truck was started by removing the cab and front end. The old 6 cylinder engine was removed and the frame was cut so that a front sub-frame from a late model Camaro could be grafted on.
- Brakes and suspension are all Camaro.
- Reconditioned 454 Chevy engine with approximately 60,000 miles. Top end rebuilt including new lifters and a new carburetor.
- Turbo 400 transmission.
- Late model Firebird rear differential
- Flaming River steering column
- GT Performance steering wheel
- Lokar floor shifter
- The Silvertown Radial 235/70-15 wide whitewall tires are mounted on Rocket Racing 5 spoke wheels.
- Exhaust exits out the sides of the truck and flow through Glasspack mufflers.
- New gas tank with a marine style filler neck located in the floor of the bed.
- Interior is finished in black vinyl with yellow piping.
- Classic Instruments gauges.
- Battery is located behind the seat in a marine battery box.
- Bright Corvette Yellow paint.
- Chrome bumpers
- Oak pickup bed
At the Motor Car Group, we're enthusiasts first. We want you to enjoy your new car from the minute it's delivered and the trailer door drops. Before a car leaves our shop, it's gone through comprehensively, both visually and mechanically. We do more than just kick the tires, though: We road test (if the weather permits us here in Cleveland!) and clean it inside and out.
We're proud of our inventory and do our best in describing each example as accurately as possible. As with all classic cars, it can be difficult to know the true miles and history. Further, what one person sees is a gem, another person might not. So before making an investment, we encourage you to hire the services of a private inspector for a third party opinion. After all, we want you to be happy with your car for years to come!
No matter where you'd like your car shipped to, let us make the arrangements. We've ship cars all over the world. Delivering your new ride in enclosed carrier is nothing new for us. We'd be honored to arrange all the logistics for you! Every car we sell, from Sunday drivers through the rarest exotics, is meant to be driven-get out there!
If you have any questions before, during or after the sale, do not hesitate to contact us. It's what we're here for! Call us at (440) 914-0000, write us at email@example.com or stop by and see the new shop at 6441 Davis Industrial Parkway, Solon OH 44139. We're 26 miles from Cleveland Hopkins Airport and we can pick you up when you come to inspect or purchase your car.
We welcome any prospective buyers, their buyer's agents or inspectors from Monday through Friday during business hours, as well as evenings and weekends by appointment. We're car people who love what we do, and you'll feel it from the first time you contact us. Give the R&H crew the opportunity to serve you: Our passion and attention to detail set us apart!
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org