Wow! Huge BDS blower, 468ci, track ready!
This just in, a gorgeous MAROON, painted by ARLEN NESS, 1968 CHEVELLE 300 DELUXE, street legal car which can be set up for track racing. A must see.
- 468 CI Chevy
- 871 BDS blower, 3% overdriven
- 7.0.1 compression
- 93 octane, max boost 12 psi
- Barry Grant Race Demon 775 CFM carburetors
- Aeromotive electric fuel pump (1000 model)
- 10 gal fuel cell
- Shot gun air scoop
- Titlon starter
- Dyno with present tune HP @ wheels
- Hooker Super Competition headers
- Electrically operated exhaust cutouts
- 3" full exhaust
- QA1 50/50 Shocks, front
- QA1 Rear coil over shocks, rear
- Dana 60 4.11:1 posi rear axle
- 35 spline Moser axles
- Adjustable ladder bars
- Front/rear Strange disc brakes
- Line lock
- Mezier Waterpump
- Aluminum 1.25" tube cooling
- No heater core
- Main fan and aux fan have separate switches
- 5pt harness driver and passenger side, adjustable positioning
- MSD Billet distributor
- MSD wires
- Toggle switch control gauges
- Manual reverse turbo 400 transmission, break away torque converter, TCI Street Fighter
- Fiberglass cowl hood
- Rear decklid spoiler (Ed Quay)
- Parachute (Deist)
- Wheelie bars
- Full roll cage
- All glass windows
- Mickey Thompson front runners 28x7x15 LT
- Hoosier DOT approved 31.3 x18.5"
- Weld Racing Forged Rims
- Autometer water, 1300ST, oil, fuel, volts, fuel level, working stereo
Wipers function but assembly is off for ease of adjusting valves on engine
At the Motor Car Group, we're enthusiasts first. We want you to enjoy your new car from the minute it's delivered and the trailer door drops. Before a car leaves our shop, it's gone through comprehensively, both visually and mechanically. We do more than just kick the tires, though: We road test (if the weather permits us here in Cleveland!) and clean it inside and out.
We're proud of our inventory and do our best in describing each example as accurately as possible. As with all classic cars, it can be difficult to know the true miles and history. Further, what one person sees is a gem, another person might not. So before making an investment, we encourage you to hire the services of a private inspector for a third party opinion. After all, we want you to be happy with your car for years to come!
No matter where you'd like your car shipped to, let us make the arrangements. We've ship cars all over the world. Delivering your new ride in enclosed carrier is nothing new for us. We'd be honored to arrange all the logistics for you! Every car we sell, from Sunday drivers through the rarest exotics, is meant to be driven-get out there!
If you have any questions before, during or after the sale, do not hesitate to contact us. It's what we're here for! Call us at (440) 914-0000, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and see the new shop at 6441 Davis Industrial Parkway, Solon OH 44139. We're 26 miles from Cleveland Hopkins Airport and we can pick you up when you come to inspect or purchase your car.
We welcome any prospective buyers, their buyer's agents or inspectors from Monday through Friday during business hours, as well as evenings and weekends by appointment. We're car people who love what we do, and you'll feel it from the first time you contact us. Give the R&H crew the opportunity to serve you: Our passion and attention to detail set us apart!
Email us for more information: email@example.com